to download a translation services brochure (PDF)
In today’s global intellectual property market, high-quality translations of patents and technical documents are critical to running a successful patent practice or effectively leveraging your patent assets. Landon IP’s high-quality translations are known for accuracy, affordability, and timeliness.
- Use of carefully selected native language translators and technical subject matter experts to ensure the linguistic and technical accuracy needed for your translation projects.
- 100% reliance on native language translators without the use of machine translation.
- Ability to deliver certified translations for many languages including Japanese, German, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, Russian, and Vietnamese.
We can handle the complete spectrum of patent, legal, and technical documents:
- Patent Publication/File History
- Priority Certificates
- Non Disclosure Agreements
- License Documents
- Notices of Appeal, Reasons for Refusal
- Expert Opinion Documents
- Correspondence Letters
- Written Arguments
- Sworn Affidavits
- Notices of Complaint
- Foreign Discovery related Documents
- Court Documents
- Technical Instruction Manuals
- Specification Sheets
- Proposals, Contracts, Agreements
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Technical Research/Analysis Reports
- Production & Operation Manuals
- Testing Instructions/Requirements
- Non-patent literature from patent search results