• This policy covers how Landon IP treats personal information that Landon IP collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Landon IP products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
• This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Landon IP does not own or control, or to people that Landon IP does not employ or manage.
- Landon IP collects personal and/or entity information when you register with Landon IP and when you input certain information. Landon IP may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from other companies or services for this purpose.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name or the name of your company, email address, zip code, and business or personal interests. Once you register with Landon IP and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Landon IP collects information about your interaction with us, including information about your use of services that we offer.
- Landon IP automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Landon IP cookie information, and the page you request.
- Landon IP uses information for the following general purposes: to assist you in utilizing Landon IP services, customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide reports to our clients.
- Landon IP does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Landon IP under confidentiality agreements. We may contract with companies that perform services for Landon IP, who would have access to certain user information. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- You can edit your Landon IP account at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Landon IP service, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your Landon IP account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Landon IP account by sending written communication to that effect to the webmaster.
- We limit access to personal information about you to Landon IP personnel who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Your Landon IP Account Information is password-protected.
- Landon IP may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending an administrative email announcement.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Landon IP, Inc.
1725 Jamieson Avenue,
Alexandria, Virginia 22314