Landon IP does more than deliver documents by hand to the USPTO Mail Room. Once our competitors close, our Alexandria office remains open—until midnight.
This allows us to mail your filings to the USPTO and receive an Express Mail receipt that evening.
- We will accept, print, prepare, and deliver to the U.S. Post Office any filings received by us by 10:00 p.m. US Eastern Time and obtain that day’s filing date.
- We process documents of any size received by facsimile or email (PDF) for filing that day.
- Our patent paralegals and secretaries prepare the post card transmittal on your behalf
- You save hundreds and possibly thousands of dollars in fees at the USPTO for a missed deadline.
- You receive assurance that you will not miss today’s filing deadline.